Ofsted Report 2017
Salvatorian College was inspected in 25–26 January 2017.
The report states that:
- The headteacher, senior leaders and the governing body have made significant improvements since the previous inspection. As a result, teaching is now good and pupils across the school make good progress.
- Leaders have high aspirations for both staff and pupils. Whole-school systems are routinely applied, which ensures that pupils are clear about staff’s expectations.
- Teachers plan interesting activities that engage pupils in their learning and ensure that they are suitably supported and challenged.
- Leaders have created a nurturing environment and planned an appropriate curriculum that effectively promotes pupils’ academic, spiritual and emotional development.
- Pupils are proud of their school, are keen to do well and work hard. Their conduct around the school site is consistently calm and orderly. Pupils respect and celebrate each other’s differences in this diverse learning community.
- Governors are increasingly challenging to school leaders. They are clear about the school’s strengths and areas that require further development.
Please see the attachments below for the full report.