- You are here:
- About Us
- Ethos & Values
Ethos & Values
Salvatorian College Mission Statement
- To build up a strong Christ centred community helping the individual on his faith journey.
- To assist every individual in realising his full potential academically, physically and socially.
- To strengthen bonds between home, parish and school providing a preparation for the pupil's entry into the wider community
Our mission statement is derived from our ethos and values, which are informed by our history and belief in the values of faith-based education:
The school was founded by the Society of the Divine Saviour and is part of the Catholic Church. The school is to be conducted as a Catholic school in accordance with Canon Law and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church, and in line with the Trust Deed of the Society of the Divine Saviour and in particular:
- Religious education is to be in accordance with the teachings, doctrines, discipline and general and particular norms of the Catholic Church.
- Religious worship is to be in accordance with the rites, practices, discipline and liturgical norms of the Catholic Church.
- At all times the school is to serve as a witness to the Catholic faith in Our Lord Jesus Christ.