- You are here:
- Application Process
Published Admission Number: 750
Parents need to apply on-line to their Local Authority (forms will not be sent out to parents by the Local Authority - only in exceptional circumstances). Please go to the eAdmissions website: www.eadmissions.org.uk in order to start your child's online application.
- In order to have the best opportunity of gaining a place at one of their preferred schools, parents will need to apply on time.
- The closing date for Secondary School for September 2017 Admissions is 31st October 2016.
- Parents will also be able to access the on-line system by logging onto the website at www.harrow.gov.uk/schooladmissions
- Parents not resident in Harrow will need to apply on-line or contact their home local authority. All London boroughs use the same website for online applications and all parents will be able to apply for schools both within and outside the borough of Harrow.
- Parents who are practising Catholics will also need to complete the Certificate of Catholic Practice (CCP) form as well as our Supplementary Information Form (SIF) that can be found on our school website, together with the schools' Admissions criteria for 2017-2018. These are available on our website or alternatively can also be requested from the schools' office 020 8863 2706. All forms will need to be submitted to the school by 31st October 2016.
- You must complete your local authority's Application Form as outlined above and return it to the council offices by the closing date. If you do not do this you will not be offered a place.
- The on-line application system will open on 1st September 2016.
Inspire • Achieve • Motivate
Success • Ambition • Leadership • Vision • Opportunity